Wednesday 12 November 2008

Shadow

What can I say
of the cherished house I lost
or the ones I found instead.
Should I say anything
about being cheated
or being the treacher perhaps?

Where can I find
the images I see
yet lose sight of.
Can I never find
those memories of yester
my mind wouldn't recall?

Why shoud I cry
for the cat that stung
my hand, leaving it cold.
Should I not cry
even for that infant
I found dead in the bag?

Who should I ask
about the crying child
on her way to Jungfreu.
Should I care to ask
the name of the snow covered town
I walk around without getting lost?

How am I to learn
what are you trying to teach me
if you insist on being so cryptic.
How should I know
what you mean to me
when I know not who you are?

1 comment:

rama srinivasan said...

very true. saale jargon ppl. they don't seem to have any link with real world

Trials and Tribulations in a Nut Shell

Solitude Why its sometimes comfortable to be lonely and at other times too lonely to be comfortable Drinking Why its at times too ...