Wednesday 28 May 2008

Truly Yours

So dear readers, of which you are many, hold your breath! And uske bawajood agar saanse kuch bachee ho tho (What? I am a SRK Fan!!) Wait for the end of the tag! I promise to give you Nirvana one way or the other!!

I am breaking my golden silence for this much thought of (not!) piece of borrowed (26 questions and 2 answers) tag. Why you ask? Because I thought this would be an interesting way of boring my forever bored mass readership! And then there were a lot of questions on food and for everything else I could display my levels of narcissim.

A-Available:
If you can reach me..
B-Best friend(s):
Meself
C-Cake or Pie:
Bit of both - (I am greedy!)
D-Drink of choice:
Wine
E-Essential thing used every day:
Brain (ha!)
F-Favorite color:
White
G-Gummy bears or worms:
Gummy bears if you're talking about the candy
H-Hometown:
Chennai, Always
I-Indulgence:
the amazing triumvirate - Chocolate, Cheese & Wine
J-January or February?
February (over Mar, Apr and all other months too!) it's my birth month re
K-Kids and names?
Girl - Tara, Boy - Aditya or Siddharth
L-Life is incomplete without
If I knew what it took to complete life, wouldn't my life be complete by now?!
M-Marriage date:
Are you going to send me anniversary gifts? If so 8th July
N-Number of siblings:
24714020
O-Oranges or apples:
Oranges
P-Phobias:
list of things I don't have phobia for would be shorter
Q-Quote:
There are Extremes, there are moderates then there is ME
R-Reason to smile:
Many, infact any!
S-Season:
Spring, I think.
T-Tag two people:
I already tagged myself and no one reads me anyway so there isn't any point tagging any one else
U-Unknown fact about me:
I am not a bad person (but does that make me a good person??)
V-Vegetable(s) you do not like:
Are you kidding me. There aren't any that I do like.
W-Worst habit:
You haven't guessed yet? Self Obssession!!
X-rays you have had:
Why do you ask?
Y-Your favourite food:
Cheese, Chocolate and Wine (Any food that has either or all of these!)
Z-Zodiac
Aquarius

2 comments:

wingsofdeztiny said...

u r really a kook arent u ?

Anonymous said...

and why do you think no one really reads you?
btw, wat happened to the virtuoso blog..... u were going full steam.

Trials and Tribulations in a Nut Shell

Solitude Why its sometimes comfortable to be lonely and at other times too lonely to be comfortable Drinking Why its at times too ...