Tuesday 11 March 2008

मेरे पहले टैग की कहानी, मेरी जुबानी..

Ten things I wish I could say to people right now:

• Get me out of here
• Get the hell out of here
• Start thinking, for God’s sake
• Stop smoking, will ya
• Can you keep quiet, ever
• Can you say a word, one word, any word
• What’s with the world
• Please stop! Please stop Raining
• I am bored!

Nine things about myself:
• I cannot be described in 9 lines
• One word would suffice to sum me up
• That word is Mad
• I don’t believe in anything or anybody
• I have very little to say or give to the world
• I need very little from the world
• I have a whole other life, in my dreams
• I never lie
• I don’t know if I know myself

Eight ways to win my heart:
Really? You want to? You can’t win my heart, ever! (See point 4 of the above). But things I like in a person
• Wit, Sarcasm, dry humor
• Intelligence
• Have an opinion, but don’t be stuck up
• Be chilled out
• Be adventurous
• Be kind, courteous (saying thank you and sorry doesn’t hurt!)
• Be sensitive to everyone’s feelings
• Don’t try to win my heart! (I love such arrogance)

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
• What if I die tomorrow
• What am I supposed to be doing with my life
• Can I quit my job, right now
• I am going to pack my bags and go, somewhere
• I am too self absorbed
• Am I too stuck up in my past and future, missing out on the present thereby
• Can I be alone in life? Can I really?

Six things I wish I never did:
• Procrastinate
• Work in Advertising
• Drink Alcohol
• Be so glued to the Internet
• Give up music classes
• Got angry

Five turn off's:
only 5, you must be kidding!
• Sports
• Chinese food
• Rules
• Discipline
• A group of people who are neither strangers nor friends

Four turn on's:
• Cheese, chocolate, wine (not necessarily in that order, works best in combination)
• Humor
• A good impersonal debate/argument
• A good funny or sensitive movie

Three things I want to do before I die:
• Be famous or infamous
• Try everything once
• Make a list of to do things

Two smileys that describe me:
• the confused one
• the straight face

One confession:
I am crazy. Oh you know that already? But that’s the only truth of my life. And no unlike some people I know, I am not proud of it!

No comments:

Trials and Tribulations in a Nut Shell

Solitude Why its sometimes comfortable to be lonely and at other times too lonely to be comfortable Drinking Why its at times too ...